Perhaps it is the laughter or chatter that will catch your ear, or the gentle touch from a hand well weathered with wisdom and age. Perhaps it is the aroma of fresh cookies with toasty brown edges emerging from the oven, or a reveling singsong of vintage melodies. Perhaps it is a memory, suddenly defined, that draws your senses even closer. For here amongst us rests richness in age, a value measured by a wealth called experience, history and life. How fortunate we are to share in these memories and to create new ones.
Together we embrace the vision that aging is simply a part of personal, emotional, and spiritual growth.
Life Enrichment Programs
Our lives are enriched by the knowledge that at the end of the day we will still have mountains to climb. Although the road may present an occasional impasse, it is the accomplishment of the journey that is meaningful.
- We provide Rehabilitative and Restorative care with goal-focused programs to maintain and foster ability and mobility.
- Therapeutic Recreation programs enhance quality of life, camaraderie, and laughter, with meaningful activities and joyful noise.
- We support the philosophy of "aging in place." It is our mission to support our Residents and adapt to their changing needs.
There is somewhat quiet reassurance knowing that help is there when beckoned, and even greater peace knowing that the need did not arise.
- A Physician serves as the Medical Director working in conjunction with the Resident, Family, Care Team and related community services to provide an environment where personal care decisions are respected and acknowledged.
- Registered staff provide care leadership 24 hours per day facilitating the team to understand and foster individuality and excellence in care.
- A Registered Dietician is instrumental in developing strategies to meet the needs of Residents through dietary assessments and nutritional programs. Refreshments served between meals and at bedtime provide nourishment and opportunities for socialization.
Embrace each day, for a life- lived long with eyes closed tightly misses all the rainbows.
- Spiritual care is celebrated through multi-denominational services and pastoral visits.
Although there may be some truth to the words that destiny is in control, we still prefer to throw caution to the windů weather permitting.
- Our care philosophy incorporates a holistic approach where our Residents are valued, respected and encouraged to reach their optimum level of wellness.
- The Residents Council, Family Interest Group, Resident's Bill of Rights and a Team of dedicated Health Care Professionals support advocacy for our Residents.
- Families and Friends are welcomed "home" to visit their loved ones in an environment that encourages nurturing relationships.
We look forward to receiving your questions about our services and care provision.
Embark upon the process of aging as an adventure, and greet each day as an opportunity to rediscover the world around you.